Wednesday, January 27, 2010

patty cake, patty cake baker's man!

For the last two weeks Joey has been baking up a storm, he cracks us all up! He doesn't need any help, he just does it all on his own. Last night he made a no bake cheesecake with cherries on top which was fabulous! as soon as he was done with that he started to make some cookies,  I told him to stop and maybe do it tomorrow. Well this morning I was upstairs cleaning and I came downstairs for something and found him in the middle of baking these cookies called "jelly Jamborees". He sure keeps us all happy with the wonderful pastries he makes, I think He's gonna make a good husband someday! 
cherry cheesecake


jell jamborees

3 comments:

Grammaduh said...

That's awesome!

Cricket said...

Way to go Joey...you can drop off any of your creations at our plac (wink, wink)

Lisa said...

I'd like a bite of both the cookies and the cheese cake....just send them to california anytime...thanks!