Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gifted People!

Once in a great while you come across Amazingly gifted people. I just have to introduce you to a few that I am happy to say I know. There names are Logan Hone,Erik Robbins,Jordan Watko, Hillary Alleman,Kevin Fleming,Shane Webb,& Ben Alleman. Better known as "The Continnentals".These are a group of Kids that have been in this band together for I think about 2-3 years. They are CRAZY talented! I am in awe of them whenever I see them perform. Their music is just so great! They just came out with their first album named "Rhino". Just take a moment and listen to these kids you won't be sorry!! Just a little amazed...click on the link and not only will you be able to listen to their music but you will be able to find out where they will be playing next.....P.S. I'm their biggest fan!! http://www.myspace.com/thecontinentalsut Their album is currently on sale at Slowtrain Records in Salt Lake City Ut

5 comments:

Lisa said...

They are awesome musicians...that one boy looks like a little boy I used to babysit many years ago..his name was Logan too;)

themasons said...

That's him the ONE and ONLY!!

Grammaduh said...

You are so sweet to do a post on them! You truly are a devoted fan. Thanks for being just the best ever!

Bugg's mama said...

Hey! That's my bro! Are we Continental groupies, or what?

themasons said...

You know it! and I'm proud of it too!