Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Visiting teaching companion for the day!

Today I needed to go Visiting teaching, and since I didn't have my companion with me Joey happily decided to step in. I didn't have a car today and the house is about a  mile away, but we decided to get a back pack ready and head off...We had a really good visit with one of my favorite people for a good hour and then we were on our way back when we saw two little girls from church out on their farm, they told us they had baby Peacocks and wanted to know if we wanted to take a peek, we did, Joey and I thought they were funny looking but kinda cute! as we walked home Joey wanted to take a picture of me then I took one of him. What a great companion!
 It's been a good day! :)


2 comments:

Lisa said...

oooh, my companion is almost as cute as yours....mine is Mike! Fun times!

Regina and Jim said...

what a FUN COMPANION. I am sure he will rememeber today for a while. Fun stuff and I loved the pictures.