Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas around the house

For some reason this year I did not want to decorate for Christmas, I don't know why but the colors were too bright , if felt like it looked too busy and it gave me an overwhelming feeling, but yesterday I got to spend the day with my best friend (in the whole world) and after being in her home (which feels like the safest place on earth) and just really taking in the holiday spirit with her, it made me appreciate the season that much more so now I'm looking forward to this wonderful season and having the Spirit of Christmas in my home. 





Merry Christmas!







4 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks warm and yummy! I want to go there and lay on your couch and have you make me yummy food! That's what it makes me want!

Regina and Jim said...

Your house is always so beautiful sweetie! And it looks great with the decorations! I can't wait to see them in person. It always fun to have that special friend that gets you motivated huh? Everyone should have one to those :) Go Christmas spirit!!! Love ya!

Cricket said...

Your house looks adorable. So glad spending time with your BFF got you in the mood.

Love ya!!

themasons said...

your house looks awesome, I just love the way you decorate I think after the Christmas Season is over and I take down all of this you should come over to give me some pointers!