Thursday, April 21, 2011

Trax Trip!

Last Friday Lisa and I (along with our boys)  hopped on trax and headed downtown Salt Lake city. We walked around the Gateway, perfect day for it, after walking around a bit and the kids picking up a few things for themselves, we decided to hop back on trax and go to a place we can afford...........DI. Now that was fun! the boys had such a blast picking out some funky clothes for themselves. I don't know who had more fun, them or us watching them. Those boys crack me up!




3 comments:

Lisa said...

i LOVE THAT FIRST PICTURE! i'M GONNA STEEL IT! THOSE BOYS OF OURS SURE ARE FUN AND CUTE!

themasons said...

Yep!!!

Regina and Jim said...

How fun! The first picture IS great and reminds me of someplace in my memory I can't quite now place..... Anyway, fun day for sure.