Thursday, March 18, 2010

Special guests

I had the privilege this last weekend of having my Nephew John my niece Tamra, and her cute little family stay with me. Oh how I love having them in my home, and never want them to leave. The past few years have been so great for me, I have developed an awesome relationship with Tamra, one that I truly cherish. Tamra had mentioned to me that I had her "mothers hands" and that meant so much to me. I know that Tamra has missed her mother so deeply, since her passing three years ago, and I know I could never fill that void for her, but in a special way she has helped fill that void for me. I love you Tamra!!!
Tamra, sexy Rexy, Layla and Joey

John, Layla & Joey

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

How fun! I haven't seen them in soo long and I miss them! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Lisa said...

Okay Theresa, I know you are just trying to make me jealous....well...it worked!!!!