Wednesday, August 4, 2010

the BEST peanut butter cookies ever!

Every once in a while I crave something sweet, and only then if I can't get my boys to bake something, I will....I have only one cookie recipe book and it has never failed me. "Mrs. Fields Cookie Book" I made her soft and chewy peanut butter cookies. My family loves 'em!
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
1 1/4 cups white sugar
1 cup salted butter (softened)
3 large eggs
1 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tsp. pure vanilla
chopped peanuts (optional)
Bake @ 300
18-22 minutes



3 comments:

Jim Essex said...

Peanut butter cookies are my second most favorite kind and yours look great!

Lisa said...

They are good! I have to admitt!

Regina and Jim said...

Theresa, I think I need some of those! It has been a stressful week at work for me :) Anytime you want to bring some by is fine with me :)