Monday, August 30, 2010

A Great day with my sisters!

Every year since I've moved here to Utah, My sister Regina always goes out of her way to make my birthday special! This year she treated me and my sister Lisa to a day in Park City. It started out at a ski resort where we got on ski lifts that took us up this very large mountain to a restaurant. 

Where we had lunch, after the server took our order he said "you must be hungry!" we were wondering why he said that till our order came
they were very large portions. But it was fabulous! we shared everything! YUMMY!
We then went downtown to try to do some shopping but it was way out of our price range...but we still tried to fit in
when that didn't work we decided to go to the outlet stores. It is so much fun spending time with my sisters, especially when I need a good laugh!
Thanks again Regina!! You really know how to make a girl feel special! Love you:)





4 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun times! That was a blast! Make sure to check out my blog to see the REAL story! lol!

Regina and Jim said...

What a fun time we had! We have to do another day real soon. thanks for making me laugh..and yep I was laugh AT you guys not with you :) Love you, it was a great time celebrating your birthday.. Every year it just gets better and better with you!

Cricket said...

So glad you had such a good time. Regina has a way of making people feel special. Sisters Rock!!!!

themasons said...

I was just noticing we all have some juicy look'n lips!