Thursday, September 9, 2010

Can You Smell it?

Okay.....So really I don't bake, but something is in the air that is really getting me excited about Fall.
 It could very well be me talking a lot to my sister Lisa about all the plans we have for the holidays. I am so ready to season up my front porch with Fall decor, is it too early? Well today I had the chance to pick some WONDERFUL peaches at my moms and decided to make a peach cobbler, (for some reason that reminds me of being little). Well I googled a recipe and it really only took a few minutes ....it is wonderful!
 I know I know I'm on a diet but a  bite don't count....does it?  :)



5 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG I want some!! Remember when we were little and we lived in Auburn...we used to pick blackberries from the bushes and Mom would make blackberry cobbler all the time? I love this ...and I want some of that..can I bring Denisa over tomorrow and you make us one?

themasons said...

yes, But I clean in the morning and I won't be home till afternoon.

Cricket said...

It looks sooo yummy, and I know how much you DON'T like to bake. Good for you for stepping out of the box! I just love you!!!

themasons said...

thanks Cricket! love you too..:) and yes it is stepping out for me!

Regina and Jim said...

Wow I am impressed! See how much you can do with a litle change in the air? Looks great! Have a great weekend! I am home and will be putting up my "FALL" decorations this weekend :)